Heraklion - Santorini One Day Cruise
During their stay on the island, our passengers make the first stop at Oia where they get the chance to enjoy world-famous sites like the unique view from Caldera, Oia’s commercial side, churches, and traditional houses. What follows is magnificent Fira, the capital of Santorini, for either one or three hours according to their tour of choice. Again, they have the chance to enjoy the view and Caldera’s impressive rock cliffs. They can walk around picturesque village roads to explore the special beauty of this Cycladic island and cherish its traditional architecture and local market.
Having concluded their visit at Fira passengers can either choose to remain at the beautiful capital of the island or visit the volcano hot springs for swimming by boat where they can spend about 1:30 hours.
Operation: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- Adults 200€
- Children 110€
Cruise Detailed Timetable:
- 08:00 -Departure from port of Heraklion
- 10:00 - Arrival in port of Santorini (Athinios)
- 10:15 -Departure from port Athinios to Oia
- 10:40 - Arrival in Oia (free time)
- 12:50 - Departure from Oia to Fira
- 13:05 - Arrival in Fira—Free time or optional visit volcanos hot springs for swimming by boat with extra charge
- 16:10 - Departure from Fira to Athinios port.
- 16:45 - Departure from Santorini to port of Heraklion
- 18:45 - Arrival in Heraklion
Please note that transportation to and from Heraklion port is not included in the price.
When boarding the ship passengers need to show their printed vouchers in order to be given the issued ticket. Identification card is mandatory.
For any further information, please contact us
In the price of the cruise is Included:
- Tickets from Heraklion to Santorini and back (SEAJETS HIGHSPEED)
- Guided tour in Santorini (Oia, Fira)
- Greek taxes